CRM Group Whistleblowing System
As part of the Group's constant drive to deepen its commitment to ethics and to provide easy-to-use tools for anyone to report inappropriate situations or those that are not in line with our principles or current laws and regulations, CRM has put in place a whistleblowing System that is open to all employees and stakeholders (suppliers, sub-contractors, unions, NGOs, etc.).
This System supplements existing channels and strengthens the CRM Group's Ethics and Compliance efforts. It is open to anyone and is easy to use, confidential, and anonymous if need be.
Who can use it?
The alert system is intended for all Group employees and all the stakeholders who are victims or witnesses of an incident.
- All Group Employees (whether they have a permanent or temporary contract), no matter their role, activity sector, or country.
- Any of the Group’s stakeholders, on all of our worksites, wherever we are: service providers, suppliers, subcontractors, populations living close to the Group’s worksites, NGOs, non-financial rating agencies, etc.
How does it work?
- The whistleblower reports an incident, anonymously or not with the following link : https://whistleblowersoftware.com/secure/CRMGroup
How is a whistleblowing made?
- Alerts can be made at any time, 24 hours a day => https://whistleblowersoftware.com/secure/CRMGroup.
All you need to know about the Whistleblowing System in 6 questions
1. What is a whistleblowing System?
A whistleblowing System or “professional whistleblowing” is a mechanism placed at the disposal of the Group’s employees and stakeholders for reporting actions or behaviours that may compromise individuals’ integrity and/or rights, that may affect Group activity, for create serious liability (health and safety, environment, human rights, individual rights, privacy. etc.).
2. Who is it for?
The whistleblowing System is open to all Group employees and external stakeholders who have personal knowledge of an incident and who are acting without any personal interest and in good faith. Whistleblowers may be:
- Any Group Employees (whether they have a permanent or temporary contract), no matter their role, activity sector, or country
- Any of the Group’s external stakeholders, on all of our worksites, wherever we are service providers, suppliers, subcontractors, agents, populations living close to the Group’s worksites, NGOs, non-financial rating agencies, etc.
3. What kinds of actions or behaviours can be reported?
Any breach of our ethics principles, as well as all other violations of laws and regulations and any incident relating in particular, but not exclusively to the following areas :
- Human rights
- Data privacy
- International sanctions and embargoes
- Health & Security
- Any crimes or offences
What to remember
- Alerts must be made in good faith, free of any malice.
- Alerts may be made for any serious incident that the whistleblower has personal knowledge of.
4. Is it confidential and anonymous?
We respect the confidentiality :
- of the whistleblower's identity,
- of the identity of anyone identified by the alert,
- of any documents that may be sent and received as part of the alert.
Useful information :
If an alert is made anonymously, CRM Group is committed to protecting the whistleblower's anonymity. In this case, it is the whistleblower's responsibility to contact the Service Provider to follow-up on their alert.
5. What protection for the whistleblower?
No retaliatory measures (legal or disciplinary), linked to the alert, will be taken against them by CRM Group. If the whistleblower believes that he is the victim of a retaliatory measure, he should immediately report it through the whistleblowing System.
However, any abusive or inappropriate use of the whistleblowing system may give rise to further action.
6. Who is responsible for dealing with the alerts?
An external service provider receives all the alerts, guaranteeing the confidentiality of any information they contain and fulfilling all legal obligations.
Anonymous information is addressed to the Group Ethics, Compliance & Privacy Department for it to be examined and investigated.