Systems & Networks Administrator (M/F/X)
Your main responsibilities
As a Systems and Network Administrator, you will play a key role in managing, maintaining and improving our IT infrastructure. You will share tasks and responsibilities with members of the 5-strong IT team and work closely with all staff. Your responsibilities are as follows;
- You will design, plan and implement robust and scalable network architectures to meet the company's needs. You will configure and deploy network equipment such as switches, routers and firewalls. You will proactively monitor equipment and connectivity.
- You will be involved in the day-to-day management (including installation, configuration and maintenance) of the IT estate of over 850 workstations (office and industrial) & physical servers, around 150 virtual machines and various storage systems. You will be responsible for monitoring these systems (performance measurements, temperatures, availability, etc.), applying the appropriate corrective measures and participating in the implementation of the upgrade plan. You will manage backups and storage spaces.
- You will provide level 2 and 3 technical support, in collaboration with 1st line support. This will include troubleshooting hardware and software errors by performing diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritising problems and assessing their impact.
- You will be involved in defining and implementing cybersecurity measures and raising awareness of cybersecurity within the company.
- You will take part in IT improvement or development projects as part of the company's strategy.
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT.
- You have at least 5 years' experience and initial experience as a systems and network administrator.
- You have proven skills in these technologies: Windows Server 2016 - 2022, Windows 7 - 10 - 11, Linux, VMware virtualisation, Active Directory (GPO, etc.), Exchange, M365 (use, administration, Azure AD, etc.), PowerShell, SQL, DHCP, DNS, Veeam backup, SCCM, Intune, familiar with ERP principles and databases, etc.
- You are organised, pragmatic, meticulous and service-oriented.
- You are proactive and have the listening and communication skills to work in a team and manage projects.
- You have a good knowledge of the latest IT technologies thanks to your regular technology watch.
- Any IT certification and knowledge of electronics will be considered a major asset.
- You are fluent in French and English.