Research Engineer Iron&Steelmaking (H/F/X)
You will be in charge of studies and projects in the iron- & steelmaking fields, and more specifically (in a first stage) on the Sintering of iron ores. It is one of the strong development axes where CRM intends to maintain its leadership, thanks to its recognised expertise combined with a unique set of tools (pilot scale facilities, mathematical model and industrial characterisation devices). The main current challenges we are working on are the circularity and the development of solutions to support EU steelmakers in reaching Carbon neutrality by 2050.
Among other tasks, you will conduct or be involved in :
- Lab and pilot scale experiments simulating (a.o.) the sintering process
- Including participation to the continuous adaptation/improvement of the facilities;
- Mathematical simulations using the CRM’s model of the sintering process;
- Industrial campaigns for process characterisation and data gathering but also the testing and roll out of solutions developed by CRM Group.
- Master degree in Metallurgy or related Engineering discipline (Chemical Processing, Electromechanics, …);
- with a good knowledge in fluid dynamics and thermodynamics;
- creativity and pro-activity, which makes you a real problem solver;
- team player, who possesses the necessary listening and communication skills;
- good knowledge of French and English.
Application letter & CV (both in English) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about the company : www.crmgroup.be