Research Engineer Iron & Steelmaking (H/F/X)
You will be in charge of studies and projects in the iron- & steelmaking fields, with a focus on the development of solutions to support EU steelmakers in reaching Carbon neutrality by 2050.
Among other tasks, you will conduct or be involved in :
- Lab and pilot scale experiments simulating parts of the iron- and steelmaking processes;
- Improvement/further development of the CRM mathematical models of the processes already implemented in different iron- & steelmaking plants (mainly in Europe), including data treatment and exploitation, test and implementation of new model versions;
- Industrial campaigns for the testing and roll out of solutions developed by CRM Group.
- Master degree in Metallurgy or related Engineering discipline (Chemical Processing, Electromechanics, …); with
- Modelling skills (fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, thermo-mechanics);
- Experience in programming languages (e.g. Fortran or C++), data acquisition and treatment systems (Matlab or others);
- Creativity and pro-activity, which makes you a real problem solver;
- Team player, who possesses the necessary listening and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of French and English.
Application letter & CV (both in English) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org