Research Engineer Circular Steelmaking (M/F/X)
CRM Group offers R&D and technology solutions to its numerous industrial members, focusing on process & product developments and their applications from an innovation and value creation perspective. The CRM Group activities and expertise deal with the whole value chain of metals and associated materials, including the recycling of by-products and end-of-life products.
What do you do?
You will be in charge of studies and projects in the Ironmaking field, with a focus on the development of solutions to support EU steelmakers in reaching the Carbon neutrality by 2050.
Among other tasks, you will conduct or be involved in :
- Lab and pilot scale experiments simulating parts of the iron- and steelmaking processes;
- Improvement/further development of the CRM’s
- Lab & pilot facilities;
- mathematical models of the processes already implemented in different ironmaking plants (mainly in Europe), including data treatment and exploitation, test and implementation of new model versions;
- Industrial campaigns for the testing and roll out of solutions developed by CRM Group.
Who are you?
- Master degree in Metallurgy or related Engineering discipline (Chemical Processing, Electromechanics, …); with
- Modelling skills (fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, thermo-mechanics);
- Experience in programming languages (e.g. Fortran or C++), data acquisition and treatment systems (Matlab or others);
- Creativity and pro-activity, which makes you a real problem solver;
- Team player, who possesses the necessary listening and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of French and English.
Application letter & CV (both in English) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about the company : www.crmgroup.be