Project Leader Photovoltaic (M/F/X)
At the CRM Group, a centre of excellence in research and development open to the world, we work on innovative projects in various sectors. We draw on our state-of-the-art equipment and pilot lines and on the diversity of our 270 talented people from more than 15 different nationalities to develop innovative products, processes and solutions based on metals and related materials.
The CRM Group offers its solutions to its many industrial members, for our international customers and partners, with a view to applied innovation and value creation, with a focus on the energy transition.
In this context, CRM Group is strengthening its teams to meet this need and is looking for a Project Leader Photovoltaic (M/F/X) for its Sart-Tilman site (Liège, Belgium).
What do you do?
- You manage multidisciplinary studies and/or projects (materials science, electrical engineering, constructive solutions).
- Involved in the design and prototyping of photovoltaic solutions and the development of associated processes, you help to meet the customer's specifications.
- You will work closely with the programme manager, the team's engineers and technicians and the customer.
- You will regularly work on the photovoltaic pilot line to support the industrial transfer of products developed in Liège and the associated processes.
- Depending on your skills, you will also contribute to the development and diversification of activities at regional and European level by generating new ideas and developing new projects or partnerships.
Who are you?
- You're inquisitive and you don't hesitate to acquire the knowledge needed to successfully carry out multidisciplinary studies and projects, even if they're outside your area of expertise.
- You are proactive and have the listening and communication skills to work in a team and interact with the customer.
- You have an engineering or equivalent background.
- Experience in dimensioning and interpreting DoE (Design of Experiments) (using software such as XLSTAT or JMP) is highly appreciated, but not compulsory.
- Previous field experience in industrialisation/production is appreciated but not compulsory.
- You will be able to communicate fluently - both orally and in writing - in French and English.
We are offering you the opportunity to :
- Contribute to the development of virtuous new solutions that meet the challenges of the energy transition
- Support the transfer of a new solution to industrial scale and gain industrial experience in the field through your site visits.
- Gain experience in setting up new research projects and learn to manage an expanded portfolio of projects.