Project Leader (H/F) Energy Applications
CRM Group offers R&D and technology solutions to its numerous industrial members, focusing on process & product developments and their applications from an innovation and value creation perspective.
The CRM Group activities and expertise deal with the whole value chain of metals and associated materials, including the development of advanced steel surface for energy applications. Specifically, the CRM group ‘s been developping and industrializing with industrial partners an innovative photovoltaic steel roof based on thin film CIGS technology.
You will manage R&D projects and activities for energy applications.
Your first responsibility will concern photovoltaic solar applications and include the development of innovative thin film solar cells on metallic material.
Depending on your background, You must be able to quickly develop your competencies in order to master:
- Thin film deposition process (PVD, printed electronic technologies) and associated products (dielectric layers, conductive layers, CIGS technologies) and their characterization,
- Development and characterization of devices based on these functionalized products
Taking into account the industrialization of R&D developments, you will work in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with different teams of the group to upscale the new products and solutions. You will be based in Liège but you will have to travel punctually in different geographical places.
In addition to working with internal key stakeholders, you will also have an external role, working closely with industrial customers, with regional and European partners networks and representing the CRM at the meetings and events that are held on these subjects.
- Master degree in Engineering or PhD in materials and microelectronics;
- Creativity and proactivity, which makes you a real problem solver;
- Team player, who possesses the necessary listening and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English and French;
- Are considered a plus : experience in photovoltaic material and applications, experience in setting up and managing collaborative projects, DoE ;
- Attractive salary offer with competitive nonlegal advantages
- A pleasant working environment within a team of multicultural engineers working on innovative materials research topics
- Opportunities to enlarge your personal network within the Materials Science community including industrial customers
- Varying job content thanks to continuously changing research scope combined with options to perform handson state-of-the-art analysis and production techniques
Application letter & cv must be sent to email@example.com