Project Leader Assembly & testing (M/F/X)
At CRM Group, a research and development center of excellence open to the world, we work on innovative projects in various sectors. We rely on our state-of-the-art equipment and pilot lines and the diversity of our 270 talents from more than 15 different nationalities to develop innovative products, processes and solutions focused on metals for our international customers and partners.
CRM Group is strengthening its teams to meet this need and is looking for a Project Engineer (M/F/X) for its Sart-Tilman site (Liège, Belgium).
Your main responsibilities
You will be in charge of studies and projects within the INNOVATIVE DESIGN & ASSEMBLY SOLUTION/ASSEMBLY & TESTING department.
- You will join the team in charge of welded assemblies. In the context of this mission, you will be required to manage various projects in the field of welding and associated controls.
- You will be responsible for defining the work to be carried out within the framework of the projects by the technicians and for monitoring the progress of this work.
- Your role as a relay will be reflected in exchanges with partners and customers.
- You will summarize the results in a clear manner and present them to partners and decision making bodies.
- You will contribute to the development and diversification of activities: propose new ideas, develop new projects and pursue the development and the consolidation of the R&D network with academic and industrial partners.
- You are an industrial or civil engineer in a related engineering discipline (electromechanical, materials science, etc.).
- You have experience and expertise in the field of welding.
- Degree such as RWC-B, IWT or IWE is an asset.
- Experience in project management is an asset.
- You are proactive and have the listening and communication skills to work in a team and manage projects.
- You are fluent in French and English.