Project Engineer Organic Coatings (H/F/X)
You will join the department in charge of product development for innovative pre-painted steels as well as technical support for customers or paint lines.
In this context, CRM Group is strengthening its teams to meet this need and is looking for a Project Engineer (H/F/X) for its site in Sart-Tilman (Liège, Belgium).
Your main responsibilities
- You will reinforce the teams on the Organic Coatings research programs.
- You will be in charge of R&D activities within small project teams which will lead you to carry out studies from the definition of objectives, risk analysis, selection of operating conditions and tests, interpretation of results, writing of reports and communication to internal or external customers.
- You will be required to perform laboratory experiments and will work and progress in compliance with the Quality and Safety standards in place at CRM Group.
- Occasional tests on the production lines of our international customers may be part of the mission.
- You have a PhD degree or an engineering degree in chemistry or materials science
- You have knowledge or experience in polymeric materials.
- Knowledge of corrosion/electrochemistry and statistical analysis is a plus.
- You are pro-active and have the listening and communication skills to work in a team and manage projects.
- You are fluent in French and English.