Project Engineer Metal Processing (M/F/X)
At the CRM Group, a centre of excellence in research and development open to the world, we work on innovative projects in various sectors. We draw on our state-of-the-art equipment and pilot lines and on the diversity of our 270 talented people from more than 15 different nationalities to develop innovative products, processes and solutions based on metals and related materials.
The CRM Group offers its solutions to its many industrial members, for our international customers and partners, with a view to applied innovation and value creation, with a focus on the energy transition.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will join the team in charge of continuous casting projects. As part of this role, you will design and develop new casting processes in collaboration with the Engineering department.
- You will be involved in drawing up the specifications and the detailed design of the equipment.
- You will be in charge of testing on a continuous casting simulator and on the CRMGroup's pilot equipment. You will also take part in and monitor tests on industrial sites in collaboration with the team in place.
- You will analyse and evaluate the process/product results of the tests in a coherent manner and draft clear and detailed technical reports for presentation to our industrial customers
Who are you?
- You have an engineering degree in electromechanics or a bachelor's degree in electromechanics with significant experience in a similar field or in a design office.
- Knowledge of the mechanical design of industrial equipment is a plus.
- Ideally, you will be proficient in one of the following software packages: Inventor/Autocad/CAD/Matlab/Simulink
- You have a good analytical mind and the listening and communication skills to work in a team and manage projects.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are prepared to make short trips abroad for testing purposes.