Project Engineer Energy (M/F/X)
What do you do?
- You will manage multidisciplinary studies and projects within the Energy & Low Impact Industry unit.
- You will be involved in the engineering, construction and modification of CRM Group pilot plants, with the support of specialist teams, and with the supervision of tests at laboratory, pilot and possibly industrial scale, interacting with technicians and reporting results to R&D partners and customers.
- You will also contribute to the development and diversification of activities at regional and European level by generating new ideas and developing new projects or partnerships.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering.
- Previous field experience in industrialisation/production is appreciated but not compulsory
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of energy management and recovery, CO2 purification and utilisation, and the management of pilot and industrial projects.
- As a true conductor of an orchestra, you take responsibility from start to finish, drawing on the knowledge and experience of your colleagues for your projects and, conversely, making your own expertise available.
- You are proactive and have the listening and communication skills to work in a team and manage projects.
- You are able to communicate fluently - both orally and in writing - in French and English.
What we offer
At CRM Group, a Belgian centre of excellence in research and development open to the world, we work on innovative projects in various sectors. We draw on our state-of-the-art equipment and pilot lines and on the diversity of our 270 talents from over 15 different nationalities to develop innovative metal-based products, processes and solutions for our international customers and partners.
The CRM Group aims to increase its contribution to the industrial and societal challenges of greenhouse gas mitigation and resource efficiency, with a focus on the energy transition and in particular on topics such as waste recovery, biomass, CCUS (capture, use or storage of CO2), hydrogen and energy storage. These subjects are at the heart of the R&D projects carried out by the Energy & Low Impact Industry unit and are linked internally to several other units and activities via its "Energy Shift" technology platform.
- This is an exciting role in a fast-growing and challenging high-tech company spread over several sites in Belgium.
- We attach great importance to the development of our employees and offer them the opportunity to develop their talents.
- In addition to flexible employment conditions, we offer a competitive salary complemented by a range of fringe benefits.