Project Engineer Energy (H/F/X)
The CRM Group, as a centre of excellence and research and development open to the world, we work on innovative projects with various sectors internationally.
We rely on our state-of-the-art equipment and the diversity of our 270 talents from more than 15 different nationalities to deliver products, processes and solutions to our customers and partners.
The CRM Group aims to increase its contribution to the industrial and societal challenges of greenhouse gas mitigation and resource efficiency, with a focus on energy transition and in particular on topics such as waste recovery, biomass, CCUS (carbon capture, utilisation or storage), hydrogen and energy storage. These subjects are at the heart of the R&D projects carried out by the Energy & Low Impact Industry unit and are linked internally to several other units and activities through its "Energy Shift" technology platform.
In this context, CRM Group is strengthening its teams to meet this need and is looking for a Project Engineer (H/F/X) for its Val-Benoît site (Liège, Belgium).
- You will be in charge of multidisciplinary studies and projects within the Energy & Low Impact Industry unit.
- You will be involved in the engineering, construction and modification of CRM Group pilot plants, with the support of specialised teams, and with the supervision of laboratory, pilot and eventually industrial scale tests, interacting with technicians and reporting results to R&D partners and customers.
- You will also contribute to the development and diversification of the business at regional and European level by generating new ideas and developing new projects or partnerships.
- You have a civil or industrial engineering background
- You ideally have initial field experience in industrialisation/production
- You have knowledge of energy management and recovery, CO2 purification and use, and the management of pilot and industrial projects.
- You are proactive and have the listening and communication skills to work in a team and manage projects.
- You are fluent in French and English.