Machine Learning-AI Engineer R&D
Master degree in Engineering
Electromechanics, Mechanics, Automation with interest in digitalisation
- You will work closely with our team in the improvement of product quality through the
- development of real-time measurement systems on moving products.
- You will actively work in innovation in artificial intelligence and machine learning domains
- for the analysis, classification and use of data (from various sources like cameras, IoT, on-line
- measurement systems, processing parameters) to finally control continuously the process.
- You will combine different techniques such as: cameras and image processing, lasers, LIBS,
- ultrasound, electromagnetism, optics (interferometry, optical fibres, etc.) in combination
- with wireless communication techniques, microelectronics for IoT, machine learning,
- microprocessor programming, etc.
- You will communicate effectively with teams across the organization to identify
- opportunities for collaboration.
- Electronic engineer, electro-mechanical engineer or related fields
- Experience in measurement techniques and/or optics and lasers is a plus
- Experience in microelectronics: implementation of microcircuits/controllers is interesting
- Good training in C++ and/or Python is a plus.
- Passionate about machine learning, artificial intelligence, ...
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Willing to travel abroad for short stays.