Facility Management Technician (M/F/X)
Your main responsibilities
As a Facility Management Technician, you will play a key role in the management, maintenance and improvement of equipment and facilities across 8 sites in Belgium. Your responsibilities are as follows;
- You will actively manage and monitor the preventive and corrective maintenance of the Group's buildings in the areas of heating/ventilation/air conditioning, electrical distribution (BA5), energy management, etc.
- You will implement and monitor technical projects in terms of investment, improvements and compliance.
- You will coordinate and monitor the work of subcontractors to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with requests, deadlines and safety rules.
- You provide technical support for investment projects by contributing your expertise.
- You will be responsible for the administrative management of activities to be carried out and/or planned, drawing up work reports and entering purchase orders into the system.
- You will participate in the on-call cycle.
- You will have at least 5 years' successful experience in industrial maintenance and/or infrastructure management.
- You have an electrical background, with good knowledge of HVAC, regulation/automation and energy management.
- You are organised, pragmatic, autonomous and service-oriented.
- You are proactive and have the listening and communication skills to work in a team and manage projects.
- You have a basic knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- You have a good command of French and technical English.